Teen Volunteer Program
Due to the COVID-19 event, we are not processing any new volunteers (adult or teen) at this time. All volunteer service shifts have been canceled as of March 14, 2020. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.
- Teens must be at least 16 years old by June 8, 2020 and expected to be in high school for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The dates of the program are June 8, 2020 每 July 31, 2020. A teen is required to complete at least two service shifts per week for a minimum of 5 weeks during the program. Service shifts are available 9:00 a.m. 每 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. 每 4:00 p.m., Monday 每 Friday.
- Teens must have an overall unweighted grade point average of 3.0.
- Complete and submit the 2020 Summer TGH Teen Volunteer Program application with required essays, expectations sheet, and documentation of grade point average. Submit all application documents to the Volunteer Services office (F129) by 3:30 p.m. February 28, 2020. NOTE: the teen applying for the program must be the individual completing. the application documents.
- A 2020 Teen Volunteer Confidential Reference form must be submitted with the application in a sealed and signed envelope.
- Applicants will be notified of their application status by the end of March 2020. NOTE: we will contact applicants using the email address provided on their application form.
- Purchase a TGH Teen Volunteer polo shirt through Volunteer Services.
- Provide current immunization records and obtain a TB/TST skin test at their pediatrician＊s office for employee health clearance. Documentation must be provided for verification purposes.
- Attend Teen Volunteer orientation on Saturday, May 9, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. There are no exceptions to attending this orientation session.