Florida Spinal Cord Injury Resource Center?(FSCIRC)
The Florida Spinal Cord Injury Resource Center (FSCIRC) is?the only statewide resource center of its kind in Florida for individuals?with spinal cord injuries, their family and friends, health care professionals, students, support groups, the media, and the general public. Funding for FSCIRC comes from the Florida Department of Health¡¯s .
The purpose and benefit of operating the FSCIRC is to:
- Help prevent secondary medical complications?
- Foster independence through self-knowledge
- Provide immediate access to current spinal cord injury resource information?
- Provide?newly injured clients with resource information specific to traumatic spinal cord injury
- Provide spinal cord injury?peer mentor program
6 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Phone: (813) 844-4711
Fax number: (813) 844-1674?