Welcome to TGH EpicLink
ALERT: Windows 10 and Edge Browser
Epic Corporation has identified an issue that can occur if users upgrade their computer to Windows 10 and use the new Edge Internet browser with TGH EpicLink.? TGH is following ?Epic¡¯s recommendation to prevent the use of the Edge browser with TGH EpicLink, until a solution can be found that allows ?Edge and EpicLink to function optimally together.
How does this affect you??
If you or your office plans to upgrade to Windows 10, you must use Internet Explorer 11 (which also comes with Windows 10), Firefox or Chrome to access TGH EpicLink.
Tampa General Hospital is pleased to offer TGH EpicLink. TGH EpicLink is a tool that will give you and your staff real-time, secure web access to your patient¡¯s medical record.
To help us protect your patients¡¯ health information please observe the following procedures for requesting access to TGH Epic Link:
- If your practice already uses TGH EpicLink, requests for additional staff access must be made by the appointed Site Administrator in your office through TGH EpicLink. This is a change in our current process that will ensure quicker and more secure access requests for staff.
- If you are unsure who your Site Administrator is please call our Help Desk at (813) 844-7490. If your office doesn¡¯t yet have a Site Administrator assigned please use the hyperlink below to request one.
- If your office currently does not have access to TGH EpicLink, please follow these steps:
- Identify a Site Administrator and back up Site Administrator for the office. This should be the individual of authority in your office.
- The chosen Site Administrator should click on the hyperlink below to fill out an access request form for a new office.
- Fill out all information on the access request form and identify a Site Administrator. Information on this form will be verified before access is given.
Sign Up for TGH EpicLink!